Recent Before & After Photos

Gas station flat roof clean up in El Paso County


Pigeon left this roof top rather messy. Before construction workers could to work on it SERVPRO of Colorado Springs did a commercial bio clean up to create a cl... READ MORE



Clean up in a commercial building in El Paso County


This local business was impressed by our fast response to their commercial water loss. The fast and clean remediation process secured a fast reopening of the bu... READ MORE



Water damage in Colorado Springs in Commercial building


After a flooding in this commercial building, it was our priority to save as much content as possible and get the remediation process started fast so ... READ MORE



Storage Fire in Colorado Springs


This storage unite burned out with owners family heirlooms. SERVPRO of North Central Colorado Springs help clean up and rescue as many items possible. The ... READ MORE



Duct cleaning in Manitou Springs, CO


Duct cleaning is one of the more often neglected but needed routine house maintenance. Dust, animal hair, animal dander and other small object can easily&n... READ MORE



Tar carpet in Black Forest, CO


During the final stages of construction, the building crew had tar on their shoes and soiled the carpet in the entire house. The special cleaning products that ... READ MORE



House fire in Colorado Springs, CO


An electrical fire in the kitchen caused this house to burn out. The team SERVPRO of North Central Colorado Springs helped clean out the content and prepar... READ MORE



Water damage Colorad Springs, CO


A water supply line burst in the upstairs bathroom while home owner was on vacation. The entire home was affected. Home owner was surprised on how fast and effe... READ MORE



Nicotine affected house in Fountain, CO


A smoking family lived in this house in Fountain, CO for several year. The owners needed to get the nicotine washed of the walls and paint ready for new te... READ MORE



Molded basement in Colorado Springs, CO


This molded basement family room in Colorado Springs, CO was the result of a missed leak in the boiler room. The home owner cleaned up the water in the boi... READ MORE